Starting in April 2022, this training provides current ski lift staff the technical skills and expertise needed to become Level 1 lift maintenance technicians. Through a hybrid learning experience, students will have the opportunity to:
- Join employees from resorts across the country
- Work through a series of self-paced, online course modules about lift systems and operations, safety standards, communication systems, drive line systems, preventative maintenance, sheave assemblies and more.
- Cover all content included in the National Ski Areas Association Level One Technician Requirements.
- Learn from some of the best through webinars with industry experts
- Receive mentorship through onsite assessments with supervisor and experienced team members
$1,000 and includes online course materials including FORE101, industry expert sessions, and onsite assessments
Check out this free course demo on How a Ski Lift Works.
Enrollment is now open for 2022. Register now!
Course begins April 2022.
Email us or fill out the interest form below and we'll get in touch with you soon.