This training provides current ski lift staff the technical skills and expertise needed to become Level 1 lift maintenance technicians. Through a hybrid learning experience, students will have the opportunity to:
- Join employees from resorts across the country
- Work through a series of self-paced, online course modules about lift systems and operations, safety standards, communication systems, drive line systems, preventative maintenance, sheave assemblies and more.
- Cover all content included in the National Ski Areas Association Level One Technician Requirements.
- Learn from some of the best through webinars with industry experts
- Receive mentorship through onsite assessments with supervisor and experienced team members
$1,000 and includes online course materials, industry expert sessions, and onsite assessments.
Enrollment is now open for 2022. Register now!
Email us, schedule a 30-min call with our team, or fill out the interest form below and we'll get in touch with you soon.